Learn new creative strategies to address the future of work
As workplace professionals face up to a hybrid future, WORKTECH Academy has teamed up with the Royal College of Art to create a new online learning experience centred on creative and design thinking
One of the biggest challenges now facing workplace professionals is to develop new creative and design strategies for the future of work.
Established models and conventional ways of thinking about work and workplace have been upended since the global pandemic. The time to bring a fresh approach to framing and solving business problems from a human-centric perspective has arrived.
That is why WORKTECH Academy has teamed up with the Royal College of Art in London to create a new online learning and development experience for the WORKTECH community.
New tools and frameworks
The practical four-day programme is entitled ‘Creative Strategies for the Future of Work’. It has been devised to demonstrate how to apply creative and strategic design thinking principles, enabling you to address hybrid and flexible working with new tools and frameworks.
This fast-paced online executive education course runs over four half-days on 3,4,7 and 8 November 2022. It will be led by Jeremy Myerson, co-founder and director of WORKTECH Academy and Professor Emeritus in design at the Royal College of Art. A line-up of guest experts will add expertise and enrich the experience. Delegates will work in creative teams on future-of-work projects of their own choosing.
Myerson explains: ‘Everyone is trying to figure out how to make the new hybrid work model a success. But are organisations and individuals trying to adapt to new ways of working using old ways of thinking? This masterclass will change your perspective and help you bring fresh ideas to future strategy. ‘
Benefits of attending
There is a 10 per cent discount on course fees for WORKTECH Academy members. Benefits to you and your organisation include:
- Access global best practice and research in design thinking and the future of work
- Understanding of creative thinking and strategic design thinking principles as applied to emerging challenges around the future of work and workplace
- A new model to reframe future-of-work projects through a design-led, human-centric lens
- Empathic understanding of workers both office-based and hybrid/remote
- Return to your organisation with new techniques and strategies to put into practice
- Experience critical, creative and insightful thinking
- Practice ideation and visualisation skills to realise solutions
- Interact and experience working collaboratively with an international network with peers
- Certificate of online attendance
More information and to book here.